The Aries is an Ultra Rare Unit that shoots out two bright blue beams continuously for a short period of time at a target. It is the least common normal rare (needs confirmation) unit. The Aries is also considered the strongest unit in game for sheer damage, and is likely to wipe most enemies with ease. Despite having less damage than a Rank VII Nyon Exist, its delay is over 3 times shorter. Before the Aries can be used it must be activated, which requires the sacrifice of three rank VII units (Rank 7) and 1,000,000 gold. Its upgrades consist of boosted attack power and longer lasting beams.
Drops very frequently with 40+ Zava detectors on Tesire (normal difficulty) once requirements are met. Drop rate not affected by difficulty.
- Ultra Amplifier: +35-215% attack power (10 levels)
- Vitality: +10%-100% beam duration (10 levels)
- Activate: Sacrifice 3 rank VII units to make the Aries work. Also costs 1,000,000
- Activate II: Mobile only. Sacrifice 2 rank VII units to activate Aries Missiles similar to that of the Zycon Storm.
Rarity and drop requirements Edit
- Requirement 1: The game generates random number between 0 and 1. If the value is smaller than 0.00003 then proceed to Requirement 2.
- Requirement 2: Level > 9 (i.e. drops only on Tesire or later)
- Requirement 3: Fion Drone Dump Site kills are > 2000
If all 3 of the above are achieved, the killed unit drops Aries.
Maximal amount of Aries that you can have (field + inventory): 3
/Taken directly from the game code./