The Darkness Barrier is an ultra rare unit. Its upgrades are absorbing damage for a certain amount of time. An upgrade that has a chance to insta-kill units if they attack it. And Darkness alloy that increases it health by 20 each upgrade. It still has the potiential for 600+ hitpoints without buffs.
- Insta-Death - Has a one percent chance of killing some enemies instantly.
- Darkness Alloy - Increases max hp
- Level 1 - Increases health by 20
- Level 2 - Increases health by 40
- Level 3 - Increases health by 60
- Level 4 - Increases health by 80
- Level 5 - Increases health by 100
- Level 6 - Increases health by 120
- Level 7 - Increases health by 140
- Level 8 - Increases health by 160
- Level 9 - Increases health by 180
- Level 10 - Increases health by 200
- Darkness Drain - Goes into Drain mode every 25 seconds, absorbing all damage for a certain amount of time.
Rarity and drop requirements Edit
- Requirement 1: The game generates random number between 0 and 1. If the value is smaller than: 0.00003 / 1 (for Premium members) and 50 (regular) - then proceed to Requirement 2.
- Requirement 2: Level > 9 (i.e. drops only on Tesire or later)
If all 2 of the above are achieved, the killed unit drops Darkness Barrier.
Maximal amount of Darkness Barrier that you can have (field + inventory): 3
/Taken directly from the game code./
- In the Flash version of the game, one can own a maximum of 3 Darkness Barriers. This is increased to 4 in the mobile version.