However, the Fira Zevon's rounds do not pierce shielded or unshielded enemies, which greatly reduces it's usefulness, especially in PvP.
Furthermore, the Fira Zevon does only 40% of the damage of a Devas Nero. So unless you really like enemies exploding on death, and strongly prefer 55% chaos to 28% darkness, it's probably best to leave the Fira Zevon out of your base.
For all the negatives of the Fira Zevon, it has at least one thing going for it: It's stream of golden bullets looks incredibly awesome alongside Lightbringer's lasers. And at the end of the day, isn't that what really matters? :P
Fira Blast: Causes enemies to explode on death. (1 level) (Cost: 37,500)
Ultra Amplifier: +35%-225% Damage Boost. (10 levels)
- Cost: 3400, 3200, 5850, 9000, 12600, 16550, 20850, 25450, 30400, 35600
- TOTAL: 162,900
Inflict Chaos: 10%-55% of inflicting chaos.(10 levels)
- Cost: 5650, 4050, 7400, 11400, 15900, 20950, 26400, 32250, 38500, 45050
- TOTAL: 207,500
- TOTAL (for all upgrades): 407,900 gold, and $5 to a really awesome indie developer.
- = Cost with 25% discount upgrade
- In the mobile version of the game, the Fira Zevon's Fira Blast "tags" enemies, causing them to explode upon death even if it wasn't killed by the Fira Zevon itself.