These are the special effects your units can inflict in enemies and viceversa.
Note: Some enemies and most bosses have resistanse to negative effects; this happens mostly in later levels.
- Chaos: Moves and fires erratically, capable of hiting its allies.
- Darkness: Unit is totally disabled and cannot be affected by anything; rounds will pass through.
- Ghost: Allies are converted into enemies, and viceversa.
- Repulse: Unit is pushed backwards (only available for the Core Blaster).
- Attraction: Unit is attracted to the enemy who inflicted this status (only available for Assassin, Gravity Device (From skill) and Void Neg).
- Slow: Unit is slowed down. Affects movement and fire rate.
- Stun: EMP effect. Only affects weapons (and prevents cloaking of Devas Terror and its Demi-crafts).
- Devastation: When unit is destroyed, the explosion damages allies.
- Infected: Unit is totally disabled and can infect other units (only in Fion Drone Dump Site).